2016년 8월 17일 수요일

Dear soft darts player - If you want to be more stronger? Then play steel darts.

Beginning, this is for who play only soft darts.

I often see many players who want to be more stronger. That time I say same thing.

-Play steel darts.

Why do I do that?

I think that many Asian countries players are started darts when they met soft darts. And their role models are Japanese pro players. But Sadly, some Japanese pro players form is not recommendable.

Their forms are easy to get injury and waste stamina. Especially too much bend thier body, they get easy lumbar herniated intervertebral disc. And throwing is too powerful - it means quick tired.

I think that some Japanese pro players' forms also lead to YIPS(Dartitis), too.

So, I recommend steel darts that people who want to play well. If you play steel darts, you get those things.

1) Learn good darts form and throwing.

If you play steel darts, you learn good darts form and throwing. That means relaxing form and easy throwing.

Relaxing form and easy throwing are improved your concentration and kept your stamina.

2) Learn how to play long tempo tournament

Soft darts tournament is usually set 3 or 5 legs. but steel tournament is set more legs. If you play steel darts, you learn know-how about it.

3) Learn how to finish by mental arithmetic

Different soft darts, steel darts is not support automatic arrange. So if you play steel darts, you learn it.

I don't write by English well, so I'm afraid that I don't enlighten you read it. But I just say only one thing - You want to play well, play steel darts.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기