2016년 8월 19일 금요일

PDC - 2016 PDC Ladbrokes Sydney Darts Masters Quarter-Finals Result - Aug 19

PDC

2016 PDC Ladbrokes Sydney Darts Masters Quarter-Finals Result.

Phil showed best play! When I saw the game, I didn't believe that. He did his best!

Quarter-Finals

Adrian Lewis5-10Dave Chisnall
16100+19
12140+6
0170+1
31807
91.15Average96.56
46High Finish86
3Breaks of Throw5
5/17 - 29%Checkout %10/25 - 40%

Adrian Lewis 5-10 Dave Chisnall

Rhys Mathewson4-10Peter Wright
21100+21
7140+12
0170+0
41802
91.17Average95.60
68High Finish156
0Breaks of Throw3
4/15 - 27%Checkout %10/16 - 63%

Rhys Mathewson 4-10 Peter Wright

Gary Anderson2-10Phil Taylor
15100+16
5140+8
0170+0
21807
98.09Average112.41
54High Finish129
1Breaks of Throw5
2/4 - 50%Checkout %10/15 - 67%

Gary Anderson 2-10 Phil Taylor

Michael van Gerwen10-6Kyle Anderson
22100+14
7140+11
2170+0
71806
104.00Average96.80
53High Finish160 x2
3Breaks of Throw1
10/24 - 42%Checkout %6/16 - 38%

Michael van Gerwen 10-6 Kyle Anderson

Saturday August 20
Semi-Finals
Phil Taylor v Dave Chisnall
Michael van Gerwen v Peter Wright
Best of 21 legs

Final
Taylor/Chisnall v van Gerwen/Wright
Best of 21 legs

Who will become champion? I wait the result.
​

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기